Tuesday 15 October 2013

ROAD TRIP.

Road trips; A journey via automobile, sometimes unplanned or impromtu


This is exactly how my road trip came about. Yesterday, my parents informed me that they had decided that we will be going on a family road trip down to Sydney tomorrow morning. As we embarked early this morning on our extremely long journey of approximately 972 kilometres, things could not have been more disorganised. (TIP) when going on a road trip, make sure you are organised and have everything you need. ie, food, water and good company!!


As I was sitting in the back seat looking out the window pondering on what I should write next, it dawned on me that we still have a long 9 hours ahead of us! After having listened to my whole October Music playlist, played some classic eye spy with the family, and had some of the treats I packed (Cadbury Hazelnut Chocolate! Yumm!) I have absolutely nothing left to do.


If you are reading this, what is one thing you need when you go on a road trip?

                               
 



4 comments:

  1. If i had one thing i needed with me on a road trip it would be ''handbag full of things''
    Check out: http://katiiesweet.blogspot.co.uk/
    ~K.sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely need a handbag full of goodies to take on every road trip!

      Delete
  2. Aside from great travel companions, I usually download one or two audiobooks. That usually suffices me for a couple of hours. Plus it triggers a lot of interesting conversations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a great idea, I'm really loving audio books atm! My favourite one is John Greens, 'The Fault in our Stars' !!

      Delete